These easy Keto zucchini fritters make for a great grab and go snack! They are made with eggs, ricotta cheese, and a couple of other good for you ingredients. This recipe is not only the perfect snack, but it’s also great for breakfast, lunch, or even as a side dish for dinner!
Keto Zucchini Fritters Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes \
- Cook time – 5 minutes
Yields – 10 servings
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Egg ( beaten )
- 1/3 cup Almond flour
- 4 oz Ricotta cheese
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 tablespoon Freshly chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon Freshly chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Keto friendly oil for pan frying
Instructions on How to Make Keto Zucchini Fritters
- Heat a thin layer of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Shred the zucchini well.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the shredded zucchini, egg, almond flour, Ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, chives, parsley as well as salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine well.
- Drop large tablespoons of the zucchini mixture into the heated oil.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown and crispy on the outside.
- Remove the fritters from the oil, and place on a towel lined plate to drain and cool.
- Serve with your favorite keto-friendly dipping sauce such as ranch or sour cream.
Nutritional Information |(amount per serving)
- Calories – 37
- Total Fat – 3 g
- Total Carbs – 1 g
- Protein – 2 g
- Cholesterol 23 mg
One more recipe with zucchini Easy and Tasty Zucchini Moussaka