Microwave baked apples are really nice low fat snack option. So quick, easy, and delicious. Great for brunch or snack. It’s a great healthy alternative to apple pie.
Microwave Baked Apples – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 2 minutes
- Cook time – 3 minutes
Yields – 2 servings
- 2 apples
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons raisins
Instructions on how to make microwave baked apples
- At first of all, wash the apples
- Core the middle of the apples, but keep the bottom intact. This works well with a knife, and then spoon to dug out.
- In a bowl, mix together the sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and raisins.
- Add the filling into the center of the apple.
- Shake a bit of cinnamon over the top.
- Place the apples in a microwave sade bowl or plate.
- Microwave for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender.
- Let the apples sit aside for a couple minutes before serving.
Note: You can use Red Delicious or Granny Smith apples
You should know that this nutritious apple recipe will curb your cravings and help you stay on track.
“An apple a day keeps the doctor away” is an old Welsh proverb that most of us are familiar with.
As one of the most cultivated and consumed fruits in the world, apples are continuously being praised as a “miracle food”.
In fact, apples were ranked first in Medical News Today’s featured article about the top 10 healthy foods.
One mmore healthy recipe for Keto dessert