Cabbage pie makes a great appetizer, snack, especialy for vegetarians. Recipe is dairy-free and Egg-free. People usually eat it with yogurt, and most often in the morning. It is the Best to eat warm, but not hot.
Easy, low-carb, keto, and paleo cabbage soup recipe
As you already know, Cabbage is mighty vegetable. It’s low-carb, low-calories, and rich in vitamin C. Perfect for winter time.
Cabbage Pie – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
Prep time :
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cook time – 20-25 minutes
Yields – 4 serving
- 10 sheets filo dough
- 1 medium cabbage head
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1/2 cup soda water
- 1/2 cup oil
Instructions on how to make Cabbage Pie
- At first of all, separate filo dough, and keep covered.
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- In oone glass, mix together oil and water.
- Cut cabbage or grind it. Add Salt and stir well.
- Lightly brush a baking pan, with oil.
- On a clean surface, Lightly put 1 sheet of filo dough, and lightly brush with oil-soda mixture.
- Spread with 2-3 tablespoons cabbage mixture, and rolled up.
- Repeat with all the rest sheets.
- Assemble the rolled pie on the pan.
- Brush with remaining soda-oil mixture.
- Bake in well-heated oven 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool in the pan for 15 minutes.