This keto yeast bread from bread maker will make your life much easier. It has less than 5 g of net carbs per slice. It actually holds together and work for sandwiches and toasties just like regular bread. And, the Best of all it doesn’t taste eggy. This easy keto bread is dairy-free, and egg – free.
Keto Yeast Bread From Bread Maker – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
Prep time :
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Cook time – 4 hours
Yields – 16 servings
- 1 package dry yeast (highly active)
- 1/2 teaspoon sweetener
- 1 1/8 cup worm water
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup vital wheat gluten powder / flour
- 1/4 cup flax meal
- 3/4 soy flour
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup coarse unprocessed wheat bran
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon sweetener
Instructions on how to make keto yeast bread
- Proof the yeast with 1/2 teaspoon sweetener in one small bowl.
- Pour 1 1/8 cup warm water at the bottom of the bread Maker loaf pan.
- Add yeast mixture into the water.
- Combine oil, vital wheat gluten flour, oat flour, flax meal, coarse unprocessed wheat bran, salt, and sweetener, in a medium bowl.
- Pour the dry mixture over the wet Ingredients.
- Set bread Maker to the basic cycle (3-4 hours) and bake.
- Cook on the rack then slice.
Nutritional Informations (amount per serving)
Serving size – 1 slice
- Calories – 99
- Fat – 5 g
- Total Carbs – 7 g (Fiber 2 g, Sugar 1 g)
- Protein – 9 g
One more keto recipe