As you already know, lemon and ginger are characteristic of accelerating the elimination of fat and toxins from the body. That’s why their combination is considered a “powerful” natural weight loss formula that can greatly help if you keep a diet. Therefore, these lemon bars with ginger is perfect if you want to lose weight.
This dessert is sugar-free, but dairy and gluten-free too.
Low Carb Lemon Bars with Ginger – recipe
The way of preparations – easy
Yields – 16 servings
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup sweetener of your choice
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 teaspoon ginger
- 3 whole eggs ( or 6 eggs whites)
- 1/2 cup sweetener of your choice (Swerve or erythritol )
- 4 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice ( squeezed)
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Lemon zest from one lemon
Instructions how to make Lemon Bars
- At first of all, preheat oven to 325 F (160 C). Grease a square glass pan.
- In a bowl, mix ingredients. When you make this crust mix, press onto the bottom of pan.
- Place in oven to pre-bake the crust. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Put all ingredients in one medium bowl. Therefore, beat them until it is well combined.
- Pour the mixture over the pre-baked crust.
- Put crust with filling in the oven. Bake again for about 15-20 minutes or until set. Let cool. Store in fridge or freezer in an airtight container.
- If you like, you can sprinkle them with coconut flour.
- This is so yummy, healthy treats suitable for the kids too.
Nutritional information (total)
- Calories -160 kcal
- Fat – 8 g
- Protein – 1.9 g
- Total Carbs – 19 g