These gluten-free, keto crackers are not just deliciously crispy. Pairing these crackers with salted meats, hard cheese makes a fancy snack.
Easy Keto Crackers – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 20 minutes
- Cooking time – 10 minutes
- Cooling time – 15 minutes
Yields – 40 crackers
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted (OR butter)
- 1 large egg
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 2 tablespoons Sunflower Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 tablespoons Sesame Seeds (mixed)
Instructions on how to make Keto Crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Beat the egg and coconut oil or butter in a medium bowl.
- Mix in the almond flour with the egg and oil mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Roll the dough in a ball and place between two pieces of parchment.
- Roll to ⅛ inch thickness.
- Remove top parchment.
- With a pizza cutter score into squares.
- Evenly salt the tops of the crackers.
- Sprinkle with seeds mix.
- Transfer the parchment and with the crackers onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until golden.
- Remove and allow to cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy.
You can store them in an airtight container in the frig.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
Serving size – 2 crackers
- Calories – 42
- Total Fat – 4 g
- Total Carbs – 1 g
- Protein – 2 g
- Cholesterol 12 mg
One more recipe Chocolate Graham Crackers (Keto, Gluten-Free, and Dairy-Free)