You need a hair fall rescue? Looking for a treatment that works without the side-effects of chemicals or medications? You should try these 3 home remedies. According to hair experts, losing 50-100 strands of hair every day is normal. It is only a cause of concern when you lose more than that. But do not worry, you can stop hair fall in its tracks with these 3 simple home remedies. Here’s how you can make them.
3 home remedies that work when it’s come to hair loss
Coconut oil/milk & Hair fall rescue
This ingredient has several benefits for your hair and for your health too. Not only does it promote hair growth, but also conditions it. It has essential fats, proteins which reduce hair breakage, minerals, and is also rich in potassium and iron. You can use coconut oil or milk to prevent hair fall.
- Warm a bit of coconut oil and massage your head it from your hair root to tip.
- Wash off after one hour.
- Or, grate a coconut and squeeze out its milk by mixing in a little water.
- Apply it on the area where you notice thinning or balding.
- Let it stay overnight and wash off the next morning.
Egg & Hair Fall
The egg is mighty food and has several ingredients that can prevent or control hair fall. It is a rich source of sulfur and ash phosphorous, zinc, selenium, iodine, and protein. All these, together, promote hair growth.
- Take the egg white, 1 teaspoon of olive oil and mix it.
- Beat to give a paste-like consistency and apply to the entire scalp and hair.
- Keep it on for about 15 to 20 minutes. Then rinse with cool water and with a mild shampoo.
Onion juice for hair fall rescue
Onion is a rich source of sulfur which helps in hair growth by increasing collagen production. Using onion juice on the scalp can help you in controlling hair fall. Probably you didn’t know for these onion health benefits?
- Chop 1 onion and squeeze it. You need just an onion juice
- Apply the juice on your scalp. Therefore, let it stay for 15 minutes.
- Then rinse with a mild shampoo and let your hair air dry.
- Use this mask twice a week to see results