Super soft, Italian breadsticks made from gluten-free flour. This recipe is so simple and perfect for serving alongside your favorite soups, salads, roasts and any other meal!
Gluten-Free Italian Breadsticks – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
Yields – 6 serving
For the dough:
- 1 cup full-fat greek yogurt
- 2 cups gluten-free flour blend, plus more for flouring
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- salt, as desired
- 2 Tablespoons oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Instructions on how to make Gluten-Free Italian Breadsticks
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the yogurt, gluten-free flour, baking powder, and salt until a dough forms.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly-floured surface and flatten into an 8-inch disk.
- Cut the disk into 6 equal parts and roll each part into 8-inch logs.
- Transfer the logs to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, garlic and Italian seasoning.
- Use a pastry brush to brush the oil mixture over the breadsticks.
- Sprinkle kosher salt
- Bake in well-heated oven for 15 minutes, until the breadsticks are set and just starting to brown.
- Serve and enjoy.
One more recipe Homemade Gluten Free Croissants – Recipe