Eat more greens with this 5-minute arugula salad with spinach and toasted pine nuts, tossed in a simple olive oil balsamic dressing. So easy, so good, and goes with any dish imaginable! See how each ingredients from this simple arugula salad recipe can benefit your health.
This salad is veggie, low-carb, and gluten-free. At first of all, it’s so healthy.
Balsamic Veggie Salad with Arugula, Pine Nuts, and Spinach – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Total time – 15 minutes
Yields – 4 as side
- 4 cups young arugula leaves, rinsed and dried
- 1 cup spinach, rinsed and dried
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic to taste freshly
- salt to taste
Instructions on how to make Balsamic Veggie Salad with Arugula, Pine Nuts, and Spinach
- In a large plastic bowl with a lid, combine arugula, spinach, pine nuts, oil, and Balsamic vinegar.
- Seasoned with salt to taste.
- Cover, and shake to mix.
- Divide salad onto plates.
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 100
- Total Fat – 10 g
- Total Carbs – 2 g (Fiber 1 g )
- Protein – 1 g
- Cholesterol 1 mg
- Low in calories
- Combat cancer-causing elements
- improve blood glucose control in people with diabetes,
- improve bone health
- weight management
- cardiovascular support
- Great Vegan Source of Iron