An easy keto cornbread made with almond flour, eggs, cream, and butter. Its texture is fluffy and moist, and tastes only slightly sweet. It’s great for low carb and gluten free diets.
One more recipe Gluten-Free Paleo Beignet Recipe
Keto Cornbread – recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 15 minutes
- Cooking time – 18 minutes
Yields – 6 servings
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute ( 1 teaspoon honey, Paleo)
Instructions on how to make Keto Cornbread
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- In a mixing bowl, add almond flour, sweetener, salt, and baking powder.
- Whisk until combine
- Add the cream cheese, water, and eggs, stir to combine
- Add the melted butter, stir to combine.
- Spray Pam into the muffin tin.
- Divide the batter on 6 muffins.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until edges are slightly browned and the tops are firm to the touch.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 215
- Total Fat – 20 g
- Total Carbs – 4 g (Fiber 2 g )
- Protein – 6 g
- Cholesterol 88 mg