A deliciously rich low carb chocolate keto lava cake with a gooey molten centre. With only 5 ingredients, you can make this perfect keto and sugar-free dessert! Keto and diabetic-friendly.
Keto Lava Cake – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Cooking time – 8 minutes
Yields – 2 servings
- 2 oz dark chocolate with 85% cocoa solids
- 2 oz butter unsalted, plus more for greasing ramekins
- 1 tbsp almond flour super-fine
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp powdered Swerve
Instructions on how to make Keto Lava Cake
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Grease 2 ramekins with butter.
- Melt the chocolate and butter and stir to combine.
- Beat eggs with a mixer.
- Add to the chocolate/butter mix together with almond flour and sweetener and stir.
- You’ll get a dough-like consistency that is pourable.
- Pour into 2 ramekins.
- Bake 8-9 minutes until the top is set but still jiggly.
- Do not over-bake!
If you use 100% unsweetened chocolate, you should add 3 1/2 tbsp sweetener.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 460
- Total Fat – 43 g
- Total Carbs – 3.6 g (Fiber 0.6 g )
- Protein – 11 g
- Cholesterol 246 mg