Easy and delicious no bake keto cheesecake with Raspberry jam.
Keto Cheesecake Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
Total time – 30 minutes
Yields – 4 servings
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 Tsp Stevia Extract
- 1 Lemon Zested and juiced
- 250 g cream cheese at room temp
- 2 tablespoons baked almonds (milled)
- 1/2 Tsp Stevia Extract
- 1 Cup Frozen Raspberries OR you can use any frozen berries you like
Instructions on how to make Keto Cheesecake
- In a nonstick sauce pan, cook your raspberries and stevia until you get a thick consistency (jam like).
- This should take 5-8 minutes.
- Set it aside and let it completely cool down.
- Using a hand mixer, mix your cream cheese, 2 tbsp of lemon juice, lemon zest and stevia until you get a creamy consistency.
- In a separate bowl, start whisking your whipping cream until it get thick and firm.
- Don’t over whip it, the cream should be just thick enough that it stays on your whisk once you lift it.
- Add half of your whipped cream to your cream cheese filling and fold it in.
- Now add the other half, this time mix it in gently to make sure that your creamy filling remains light.
- Take 4 ramekins (tea cups, or espresso cups would work too), and place your cheesecake filling.
- Cover the bottom with 1/2 tablespoon almonds.
- Using the back of the spoon, spread it evenly and make sure the top is somewhat flat.
- Cover your ramekins and let them chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, ideally 1 hour.
- Take out of the fridge and scoop 1 tbsp of your berry jam and place it on top of your cheesecake.
- Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 522
- Total Fat – 51 g
- Total Carbs – 12 g (Fiber 5 g )
- Protein – 8 g
One more recipe
These spicy ginger donuts are baked in a donuts tray. They are low-carb, grain-free, dairy-free, as well as gluten-free. Made from coconut flour they are a healthier alternative.