Quick and easy to make and super delicious and soft vegan fig strudels with raw ingredients. Without flour, dairy, and eggs.
Paleo, Vegan Fig Strudels – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Total time – 45 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup of figs,
- 1 1/2 cup of walnut,
- 1 1/2 cup of sugar,
- Orange juice,
- jam of choice.
Instructions on how to make Paleo, Vegan Fig Strudels
- Cut or grind fig and walnuts.
- Pour sugar in small saucepan, and stir in water. Make a sherbet.
- In sugar mixture add figs, walnuts, add a little orange juice and a little rum.
- If the batter still is rare, stir in ground nuts or almonds.
- Set aside for a few minutes.
- Form a layer.
- Put the jam on the dough and fold it in.
- Close the edges.
- Cut strudels.
- Serve and enjoy.