Raspberries are the perfect way to add sweetness on your dessert. While fruit can be a bit higher in carbs, a little fruit can go a long way. For the raspberry frosting, is better to use a frozen raspberries opposed to fresh raspberries. As frozen raspberries defrost, they soften and bleed which allows the raspberries’ flavor to be easily incorporated into the frosting.
Low Carb Raspberry Frosting – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Total time – 15 minutes
Yields – 12 servings
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated Swerve blend
- ¾ cup unsweetened frozen raspberries
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Instructions on how to make Low Carb Raspberry Frosting
- In a large bowl, whip together cream cheese and butter using an electric mixer.
- Blend in sweetener and frozen raspberries until combined.
- Add whipping cream, lemon juice, and vanilla and blend until smooth.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 176
- Total Fat – 17 g
- Total Carbs – 2 g
- Protein – 3 g
- Cholesterol 53 mg