This is one amazing recipe for vanilla pudding. The recipe is low carb and perfect for those who suffer from diabetes or are just reducing their carbohydrate-intake in general.
One more healthy recipe Heavenly & Creamy Chia Pudding
Homemade Vanilla Pudding – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep Time – 10 minutes
- Cook Time – 12 minutes
- Total Time – 25 minutes
- 13.5 oz can Light Coconut Milk
- 4 Large Egg Yolks, room temperature
- 5 tbs Arrowroot OR Corn Starch
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- ¾ tsp Vanilla Creme-Flavored Stevia Extract
Instructions on how to make healthy homemade vanilla pudding
- Put a double boiler over the medium heat.
- In a double boiler, whisk together a tiny splash of the coconut milk, the egg yolks, and starch, until smooth.
- Therefore, whisk in the rest of the coconut milk.
- Whisk occasionally for the first 5-7 minutes or so.
- Once it heats up, whisk constantly until thickened and pudding-like about 12-13 minutes
- Whisk in the vanilla paste and stevia extract.
- Strain the mixture through a fine mesh sieve into a heat-proof bowl and let cool to room temperature.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!
- raspberry and caramel syrup
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
Serving size- 1/2 cup
- Calories – 180
- Total Fat – 12 g
- Total Carbs – 16 g
- Protein – 5 g