Keto Eggs Benedict is simple to make at home with a few tips and tricks. This version has a perfectly poached egg blanketed with a cheese spinach sauce all on top of a keto toast bread. Easy enough to make every single day.
Keto Eggs Benedict with Spinach Sauce – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep Time – 20 minutes
- Cook Time – 20 minutes
- Total Time – 45 minutes
Yields – 4 Servings
- 8 eggs, poached
- 8 slices of keto toast
- 12 Ounces Baby Spinach
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded cheddar Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Grass Fed Butter
- 1 Clove Minced Garlic
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
Instructions on how to make Keto Eggs Benedict with Spinach Sauce
- Chop baby spinach into bite size pieces.
- Add the spinach, butter, garlic, a medium saute pan and cook for 5 minutes or until spinach is completely wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste
- Allow spinach mixture to cool.
- Meanwhile, mix the cream cheese (room temperature) and cheese together until it’s nice and smooth.
- Add the spinach mixture to your cheese mixture and mix well.
- Spread spinach mixture over the toast.
- Top the 1 slice of toast with 1 poached egg
- Garnish with asparagus and cherry tomato OR to taste
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 462,
- Total Fat – 37
- Total Carbs – 7 g (Fiber 2 g )
- Protein – 21 g