This is a quick and easy keto gnocchi recipe with mushroom sauce.
This Fathead Keto Gnocchi gives you the pillowy yet chewy texture you’ve been missing from pasta on a low carb diet! How to make them, read at link Fathead Keto Gnocchi – Low Carb
Keto Gnocchi with Mushrooms sauce – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep Time- 25 mins
- Cook Time – 20 mins
- Total Time- 55 minutes
Yield: Serves 5
For the keto gnocchi dough:
- 2 cups super fine blanched almond flour
- 2 cups shredded full fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
For the sauce:
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 7 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cloves garlic, minced ( 4 grams)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups heavy cream
Instructions on how to make Keto Gnocchi with Mushrooms sauce
How to make gnocchi you’ll read at the link up.
- In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms to oil and sauté until mushrooms have reduced in size, about 4 minutes.
- If the mushrooms soak up all the olive oil, add another teaspoon.
- Add garlic, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Cook until garlic is fragrant and mushrooms have released some additional liquid, about one minute.
- Add heavy cream
- Bring sauce to a simmer and cook about 10 minutes.
- Remove sauce from heat and stir in gnocchi.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 1037
- Total Fat – 92 g
- Total Carbs – 7 g (Fiber 6 g )
- Protein – 34 g
- Cholesterol 261 mg