These gluten-free pumpkin muffins are also and Paleo, dairy-free. They are lightly sweetened with maple syrup. A great gluten free chocolate snack anytime of day.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cooking time – 23 minutes
Yields – 12 muffins
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk (milk of choice)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp flax meal
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips dairy free or grated chocolate
Instructions on how to make gluten-free chocolate pumpkin muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease a muffin tin.
- Place all ingredients (except chocolate) into a food processor or blender.
- Blend on high until thick and smooth.
- Add the batter to a mixing bowl and fold the chocolate into the batter.
- Transfer the batter into the muffin cavities by spooning it into each cavity, filling about 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake at well heated oven on 350 F, 22-24 minutes or until muffins are set on top.
- A toothpick should remove clean from the center of the muffins.
- Let the muffins set 7-10 minutes in the pan after removing from the oven.
Store muffins in the refrigerator up to 10 days or in the freezer up to 60 days.
Nutritional Information (amount per muffin)
- Calories – 103
- Total Fat – 6 g
- Total Carbs – 12 g (Fiber 3 g , Sugar 6 g )
- Protein – 3 g
- Cholesterol 31 mg