Ham & Cheese Fritata Omelet Roll…your new favorite breakfast! It takes the delicious egg, ham, and cheese flavor combination and gives it a lovely twist, while remaining simple to make.
Ham & Cheese Fritata Omelet Roll – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 15 minutes
- Cooking time – 15 minutes
Yields – 3 servings
- 6 large eggs
- Approximately 1 1/2 tablespoons (25 milliliters) milk
- 1/2 tablespoon flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- Small pinch mustard powder
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Generous tablespoon (about 1/2 ounce) unsalted butter
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 mounded cup diced ham
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Jack cheese
Instructions on how to make Ham & Cheese Fritata Omelet Roll
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and beat them really well.
- Add the milk, parsley and mustard powder, season with salt and pepper, and mix well.
- Heat the butter in an ovenproof skillet over fairly high heat until it’s fully melted and the pan is very hot.
- Pour in the egg mixture. With a heatproof spatula push the egg away from the sides of the pan.
- Immediately turn the heat down to medium and let the omelet cook slowly until the bottom half of the omelet is set, about 3 minutes.
- Therefore, use the spatula to flip the omelet over the other side and continue to cook until the omelet is set, about 3 minutes more.
- Once the omelet is cooked, remove from heat and spread top with cheese -ham mixture. Let sit 5-8 minutes until cheese has melted.
- Gently roll up baked eggs. (Egg is easier to roll if it’s cooled somewhat. Your egg might split and that’s okay- it will still be fine!)
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 325
- Total Fat – 25 g
- Total Carbs – 3 g
- Protein – 21 g
- Cholesterol 423 mg