This keto cocoa mug cake is like a massive chocolate cup just waiting for you to take a bite. Rich keto, gluten-free, and dairy-free chocolate mug cake will be sure to become a staple in your home.
Keto Cocoa Mug Cake – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 1 minute
- Cooking time – 1 minute
Yields – 2 servings
- 6 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/6 tsp salt
- 2 tsp erythritol sweetener (optional)
Instructions on how to make Keto Cocoa mug Cake
- In a small bowl, mix together almond flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and the erythritol sweetener.
- Beat the eggs with an electric mixer.
- Slowly add the melted coconut oil and beaten eggs to the mix and use a fork to whisk them together.
- Lightly grease 2 microwave safe mugs and then pour the batter into hem. There should be at least an inch of empty space from the top so the cake can rise.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute, test it if it needs more time put it in for 10 more seconds. It should be cooked and not runny in the middle.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- calories – 304
- Total Fat – 26 g
- Total Carbs – 7 g (Fiber 4 g )
- Protein – 11 g
One more easy microwave mug cake recipe
This microwave vegan mug cake is exactly what you need when you don’t want to pull out all of your baking equipment. Dairy-free, egg-free and uses basic pantry ingredients. Baked in the microwave in just 1 minute and 30 seconds.