Now that we know that this is the preferred food for gastritis, we’ll give you the menu for one week. Gastritis Diet recommends that every day of the week begin with a cup of herbal tea and a portion of fresh fruit, a half hour later, prepares breakfast. Therefore, here’s what it looks like the seven-day menu for gastritis diet.
- Breakfast: Toast and jam pomegranate without sugar.
- Snack: Seasonal fruits.
- Lunch: Lightly steamed white meat and fresh salad of cabbage and carrots.
- Dinner: Brown rice with steamed vegetables such as carrots, broccoli.
- Breakfast: Healthy millet porridge with added dry raisins, homemade honey, and almonds.
- Snack: Fruit and kombucha.
- Lunch: Easy pumpkin soup and stew with whole rice and tofu.
- Dinner: One probiotic yogurt, which should be mixed with oatmeal and add a whole banana.
Wednesday in gastritis diet
- Breakfast: Integral bread with a spread of cottage cheese and arugula.
- Snack: lemon balm tea and a banana.
- Lunch: Trout baked in the oven and a green salad with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Dinner: corn flour with ground flax seeds, sesame, and pumpkin.
- Breakfast: Oat flakes boiled in water and mixed with ground almonds and honey. You can add dried fruit, banana and ground sesame seeds, flax, and pumpkin.
- Snack: Chamomile tea and apples.
- Lunch: Meatballs in white meat (white meat are ground, mixed with chopped black and white onions, salt and pepper, and then you add chopped parsley. Therefore, formed meatballs and baked on baking paper in the oven) and a salad of fresh carrots and beets.
- Dinner: Easy integral pasta with spinach.
- Breakfast: Semolina of brown rice cooked in soy milk and sweetened with stevia.
- Snack: almonds and dried fruit.
- Lunch: Soft-boiled eggs, boiled potatoes and a salad of leeks and beets.
- Dinner: Shake banana, rice milk, alfalfa germ, honey, and raspberries.
Saturday in gastritis diet
- Breakfast: Healthy buckwheat porridge with dried fruit.
- Snack: Natural carrot juice.
- Lunch: Mackerel in foil and cabbage salad with parsley.
- Dinner: stew vegetables for Russian salad mixed with mayonnaise and soy wholemeal bread with healthy seeds.
- Breakfast: Cornbread of cooked millet and corn flour and one probiotic yogurt.
- Snack: Banana and kombucha.
- Lunch: Braised thighs and drumsticks with onion and lettuce.
- Dinner: Beads of muesli (in a blender chop oatmeal and mix it with juice squeezed from oranges, carob, minced almonds, raisins, honey, cinnamon, and coconut. All unite, create balls and roll them in coconut flour).
Treatment of gastritis involves primarily changes in living habits, so diet and physical activity are such that the symptoms as much as possible to reduce, and eventually completely disappear. What we gastritis diet emphasizes that in between meals must pass at least three to four hours.
One should avoid all alcoholic and carbonated beverages unhealthy and greasy, very screen burn and canned foods. Problems can significantly alleviate the light physical activity, such as brisk walking hours, preferably in the evening. Need to go to sleep before midnight yet, so as to reach REM stage before nighttime acid secretion in the stomach reaches its maximum. Because so sphincters relax – the muscles at the outlet from the stomach, and at night does not retain content that can cause discomfort and damage the mucous membranes.