Perfect low-carb chocolate cookies, so easy you can make them in one bowl and just drop them on a baking sheet! Chocolate cookies really are one of life’s simple pleasures. They go perfectly with a glass of cold milk (almond milk in this case).
These cookies are low-carb and gluten-free.
Low-Carb Chocolate Cookies – Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cooking time – 15 minutes
Yields – 36 big cookies
- 225 grams butter (room temp)
- 200 grams Swerve
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 430 grams almond flour
- 275 grams sugar-free chocolate or chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
Instructions how to make chocolate cookies
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, mix together the butter and Swerve to get cream.
- Add eggs, 1 egg at a time.
- Mix in the baking soda, vanilla, and salt.
- Add the almond flour, 1 cup at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Fold in the chopped chocolate or chocolate chips with a wooden spoon.
- Using an ice cream scoop, drop the cookies onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Lightly wet hands and gently flatten the tops of the cookies if you want ( it is not necessary)
- Bake 15 minutes, until the tops are golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
serving size – 1 cookie
- Calories – 169
- Total Fat – 15 g
- Total Carbs – 3 g
- Protein – 4 g
- Cholesterol – 30 mg