These are the 5-minutes, perfectly sinless, gluten free cookies without sugar and fat-free. Maybe these cookies do not deserve to be called that. Maybe they should be called snacks. But what must be said, is that these are totally sinless delicious snacks that will delight you. Pardon, delight provided that you love these three ingredients: banana, oatmeal, and nuts.
Do you like these ingredients? Then great! Because these cookies do nothing else but that. Can you believe it? And, in addition, they are tasty too, fast and easy to make if you have the ingredients, time and your skills are not a factor.
Gluten Free Cookies – Recipe
- 2 ripe bananas (will not work with green bananas)
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup walnuts
Instructions how to make these healthy, gluten free cookies:
- Immediately turn the oven to 175 C (or baking pan grill for five minutes)
- Mash the banana by hand, add the broken nuts and cereal.
- Stir with a spoon so that flakes totally absorbed and mixed with banana and walnuts.
- With Tablespoon remove the snacks and put on a lightly oiled baking sheet previously, or baking paper.
- If you have a grill baking dish, then directly put them on the non-stick baking pan.
- Bake 15 minutes in the oven and just 5-6 minutes to grill the tin.
- From these measures, you will get 12 cookies.
These cookies will delight you. Each new tour will be different. Therefore, they are perfect for diet.
- Calories: 95 k cal
- Fat: 3.5 grams
- Protein: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 grams (including 4.5 grams of sugar)
- Cholesterol: 0 milligrams
Banana is suitable for diet. Because it is rich in minerals, vitamins, and other beneficial ingredients. The fruit has an energy value of about 100 calories.