You already know the health benefits of zucchini. So this must be a healthy snack. This is one amazing snack for the whole family. Even the pickiest of picky eaters will enjoy this healthy snack! All ingredients you already have in your kitchen. You just need 25 minutes and your crispy zucchini Parmesan chips will be at your table.
Note: For all Weight Watchers, this healthy low-carb snack bring just 3 PointsPlus
It goes well with any low-carb sauce. But then that will be a real treat.
Low Carb Zucchini Parmesan Chips – recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Cooking time – 20 minutes
Yields – 4 servings
- 1 pound zucchini ( sliced on ¼ inch thick)
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper ( to taste)
Instruction how to make zucchini Parmesan chips
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Meanwhile, prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Sprinkle with salt and black pepper
- Then spread out the sliced zucchini rounds on to the large baking sheet.
- Sprinkle cheese over each zucchini round. You must cover each one.
- They are ready for baking
- Bake them about 15 – 20 minutes (until the cheese turns a golden brown color)
- Remove with spatula.
- Serve immediately
Nutritional information ( amount per serving)
serving size 1/2 cup
- Calories – 130
- Protein – 10 g
- Carbs – 4.3 g ( Fiber 1 g, Sugar 3 g )
- Fat – 7.3 g
- Weight Watchers – 3 PointsPlus
- If you want, you can turn and bake and another side. But it is not necessary.