This is healthy chocolate truffles from 3 ingredients. Healthy, because they are made of fresh raw ingredients and they are at the same time, gluten-free and low-carb and no added sugar.
Chocolate Truffles From 3 Ingredients – Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 15 minutes
- Total time – 15 minutes
Yields – 25 truffles
- about 1 1/2 cup of dates
- 1 cup of walnut
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- Small pinch of salt
- 1-2 spoons of coconut oil or water (if necessary)
Spreading and decoration (optionally)
- cocoa powder
- Finely chopped ground walnuts, almonds, or hazelnuts
- In addition to these ingredients, you can add spices such as vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, orange peel or something that comes to your mind.
Instructions how to make chocolate truffles
- Soak the dates, and leave it in water to soften about 10 minutes.
- Remove the pits from dates, and place in blender.
- Add nuts, cocoa powder and a pinch of salt
- Mix until all ingredients are combined. If necessary, add a spoon-of-water or melted coconut oil
- With wet hands make balls ( about 25 truffles/balls)
- Place them on a baking sheet or a transparent foil to prevent them from sticking to the tray.
- Sprinkled with cocoa powder and leave in the fridge to get a little solid
- If you like, you can roll them into nuts or coconut, but I usually leave them in their basic form.
- Before serving
- Let stand for a while at room temperature.
Nutritional Information ( amount per 1 truffles)
- Calories – 57 kcal
- Protein – 1.1 g
- Carbs – 5.5 g ( Fiber 0.72 g, Sugar 0.12 g)
- Fat – 3.4 g
- Weight Watchers 2 PointsPlus
These energy truffles are so good, full and rich in flavor, creamy and melted in the mouth. They are incredibly quick to make, you can serve them right away, and you can keep them in the fridge for up to ten days.
Need you really are only three ingredients, not counting a small pinch of salt to intensify fine chocolate flavor and a teaspoon of water or coconut oil if is needed. Dates, nuts and cocoa powder. That’s all, but very enough!