Easiest and most delicious low carb Coconut Raffaello Balls recipe in the world. Only 2 g of net carbs in one Raffaello ball. That is amazing. It is a very light dairy and grain free dessert You will adore it.
Low Carb Coconut Raffaello Balls – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
Yields – 17 balls of medium size
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup of cream cheese
- Little baked hazelnuts
- Coconut flour for rolling
- stevia to taste
Instructions how to make coconut Raffaello balls
- Put in a medium pot, sour cream, and butter.
- Heat up to boiling,
- Add stevia to the desired sweetness and coconut flour.
- Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature.
- When it is completely cooled, add cream cheese and if it’s not sweet enough, add a little more stevia powder. Transfer the mixture into the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Take out the mixture from the refrigerator
- Make the balls in the middle of each one, press one baked hazelnut. Roll into coconut flour and return it to the fridge for about an hour.
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per ball)
- Calories – 122
- Total Fat – 10 g
- Total Carbs – 5 g (Fiber 3 g )
- Protein – 2 g
- Cholesterol – 25 mg