This pudding biscuit cake is extremely easy and fast to make. This is the dessert you’ve all been waiting for. Easy and refreshing, kids will be delighted.
Pudding Biscuit Cake – Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 15 minutes
- Passive time – 1 hour
Yields – 15 servings
- 2 l Fanta juice
- 6 box (1.5 oz) vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups sugar or sugar substitute
- 500 grams Petit Beurre biscuit (Pettit Lu)
- 1 cup heavy whipped cream
Instructions on how to make pudding biscuit cake
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add 6 box vanilla pudding and 1 1/2 cups Fanta juice.
- Mix together.
- Pour the remaining Fanta and sugar into one big saucepan
- Heat this mixture to a scalding temperature.
- Remove from the heat and whisk the pudding mixture
- Make sure it dissolves.
- Cook over medium heat until the pudding thickens into a luscious, silky consistency.
- Stir consistently.
- Set aside.
- Crush the Petit Beurre biscuit.
- Stir in pudding mixture.
- Pour into the 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan
- Set aside to cool. About 1 hour
- Top with heavy whipped cream
- Serve and enjoy
One more dessert recipe
This easy raspberry muffins recipe is clean, fiber-rich and gluten-free. No starches, no sugar, just a bit of honey make this vegetarian muffins recipe a winner not only for people who are sensitive to sugar and starches. On top of that, you reap the health benefits of the fiber in raspberries.