Check this amazing no-bake chocolate keto rolls recipe. It’s low carb, sugar-free, gluten-free, and eggs-free.
Healthy No Bake Chocolate Keto Rolls – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 20 minutes
- Total time – 20 minutes
Yields – 10 servings
- ¾ cup ground hazelnuts
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp powdered erythritol (confectioners’ erythritol)
- 1 oz melted sugar-free chocolate (or chocolate with at least 85% cacoa content)
- ½ tbsp baking cacoa powder (dutch processed cacoa powder)
- ½ teaspoon sugar-free vanilla extract
Cream Cheese Filling
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon erythritol
- ¼ teaspoon liquid Stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Instructions on how to make No Bake Chocolate Keto Rolls
- Melt the sugar-free chocolate using a double boiler.
Melt the coconut oil if necessary.
- Add the ground hazelnuts, melted coconut oil, powdered erythritol, baking cocoa powder & vanilla extract into a food processor and blend on high for approx. 30-45 seconds.
- Add the melted chocolate and blend for another 15 seconds.
- Scrape off chunky bits from the sides and the bottom of the food processor and blend again for a few seconds if necessary.
- Place the mass in the freezer and chill for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine Cream Cheese, Butter, Sour Cream, Erythritol, Liquid Stevia, and Vanilla. Use a hand mixer to cream together until fully incorporated.
- Spread mass on a parchment paper.
- Plop the cream cheese filling on top of the mass and spread evenly with a spoon
- Roll the mass up gently. Use a knife to scrape off any excess filling to get a clean seam on the edge of the roll.
- You can serve immediately or store covered in plastic wrap in fridge for approx. 2-3 days.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 83
- Total Fat – 9 g
- Total Carbs – 2 g
- Protein – 0 g
- Cholesterol 13 mg