If there’s one thing people tend to miss on a low carb diet, often times its bread. Why we that much like to eat bread?! Maybe that is just a habit. So check these keto bagels. They could be a good substitute for bread. They are soo yummy and easy gluten-free, low-carb/keto bagels!! So you see that they are healthy too.
Homemade Keto Bagels – Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 15 minutes
- Cook time – 12 minutes
Yields – 6 servings
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
Instruction how to make Keto bagels
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Stir together the almond flour and baking powder. Set aside
- Meanwhile, melt cheeses together in the microwave for like 2 min. Stir to combine
- Add almond flour, baking powder, and eggs
- Mix to form a dough. Knead with your hands until a dough forms. It will be sticky.
- Divide into 6 portions. Roll out into a log and connect edges.
- Bake at 400 F for about 10-12 minutes, until the bagels are firm and golden
- Before baking, you can add cumin, dried minced onion, sesame seeds, seasonings.
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional information ( amount per bagel)
- Calories – 360
- Total Fat – 28 g
- Total Carbs 8 g ( Fiber 3 g, Sugars 1 g)
- Protein – 21 g
- Net carbs each: 5 g
- Weight Watchers – 0 Points Plus