Beautiful oopsie bread … It is so tasty and good for all kind of nutrition, especially for low-carb. Who needs flour and white bread when it can do something like this tasty and useful, and will not get you fatty. This bread is made from only 3 ingredients (if you didn’t count salt. Do you will use it or not, that depends on the cream cheese. If you use salted than you do not need the extra salt.)
Keto Oopsie Bread – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
Yields – 6 oopsie breads
- 3 eggs
- 3 oz of cream cheese (unsalted)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Instruction how to make Keto oopsie bread
- Heat the oven to 350 F (150 C)
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks
- Make a firm foam from eggs whites and salt.
- Whip the egg yolks with cream cheese and baking powder.
- Carefully place little by a little mixture of egg yolks and cheese in egg whites mixture. Slowly stir with a spoon. In this way, you will keep the air in the mixture.
- Take a tablespoon of the mixture and place on a greased baking sheet, is approximately 6 pieces.
- Bake at 150 C for 25 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy
You can eat this oopsie bread
- With butter or peanut butter
- Like a mini cake with chopped strawberries and a spicy candy (without sugar)
- Like a bread for a hamburger with a meat burger and a salad
- As a pizza backing
- Or whatever comes to your mind …
- Make sure the snow from the eggs whites is firm, so, therefore we add a little salt
Nutritional information ( amount per one oopsie bread)
- Calories – 85 kcal
- Protein – 7 g
- Total Carbs – 1 g (Fiber – 0 g, Sugar 1 g)
- Total Fat – 7.6 g