These super simple chocolate truffles are made with cream cheese and Buttermilk Biscuit – the perfect no-bake treat!
Buttermilk Chocolate Truffles – recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep time – 20 minutes
- Total time – 20 minutes
Yields – 20 truffles
- 200 g packet Buttermilk Biscuit
- 125 g cream cheese, softened
- 100 g melted milk chocolate
- 150 g melted milk chocolate
Instructions on how to make buttermilk chocolate truffles
- Crush the buttermilk biscuits in a food processor until they resemble fine crumbs. Place into a large bowl.
- Add the softened cream cheese and mix until combined.
Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 30 second bursts for 2-3 minutes, stirring each time, until just melted.
- Stir cream cheese mixture into the chocolate, and mix until combined.
- Roll the mixture into heaped teaspoon sized balls and place onto a baking paper lined tray. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 30 second bursts for 2-3 minutes, stirring each time, until just melted.
- Carefully dip balls into the chocolate mixture with a fork and place back onto the tray (allow any excess chocolate to drip off).
- Place back into the fridge to set.
- Store in an airtight container for 3-4 days
- Serve and enjoy.