For various reasons, people practice the Paleo diet. Some people do it for health, while some to lose weight. This no bake Paleo cookies are an essential addition to most holiday cookie plates. But with oats, peanut butter, and loads of sugar, they are not diet friendly. This version uses coconut and almond butter with real cocoa for a Paleo treat you’ll want to eat year round.
No Bake Paleo Cookies – Recipe
Yields – 20 cookies
- Prep time – 20 minutes plus chilling
- 3 spoons of Coconut oil
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder or Fennel
- 2 spoons of pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Almond butter
- 1 cup laked, unsweetened coconut
Instructions on how to make no bake paleo cookies
- Add the coconut oil and chocolate pieces to a microwave safe bowl.
- Cook in 10-20 second intervals until chocolate is melted, stirring between each round.
- Add the cocoa powder, maple syrup, and almond butter into the warmed mixture.
- When it is smooth, add the coconut and stir until well coated.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper and drop the batter in scoops on the paper.
- Chill until cookies are firm. Therefore store it in the refrigerator.
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per cookie)
- Calories – 62
- Total Fat – 5 g (Saturated 3 g )
- Total Carbs – 3 g (Fiber 1 g )
- Protein – 1 g