Who does not like the soft and sticky cake, and plus chocolate cake. You will be delighted with the taste. This is called chocolate cake, but you will use a cocoa powder. Gooey fans, do not wait for too long. Go and make this simple gooey keto chocolate delight! This chocolate delight is easy low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free dessert.
Gooey Keto Chocolate Cake – recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cooking time – 20 minutes
Yields – 8 servings
- 7 tablespoon unsalted butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoon Stevia powder or 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Instructions how to make Gooey Keto Chocolate Cake
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C) and lightly grease an 8″ springform pan.
- Melt the butter and set aside to cool slightly.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt, and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Using an electric whisk, whisk together the eggs, Stevia, and vanilla extract. Keep whisking for at least 3 minutes straight until you get a nice, pale and creamy mixture.
- Carefully fold the flour-cocoa mixture into the egg mixture and stir until just combined.
- Fold in the melted butter. Stir until fully incorporated and then pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake on the lower rack of the oven for 18 – 22 minutes until the center is lightly set. Don’t overbake, because it will become a dry cake.
- Cool for 20 minutes on a wired rack.
- Serve warm.
- The cake can be stored in an airtight container for 4 days. Before serving, warm a piece in a microwave on medium for 30 seconds.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 125 Calories
- Total Fat -11.2 g ( Saturated: 7.0 g),
- Total Carbs – 3.0 g (Fiber 1.7 g)
- Net Carbs: 1.3 g,
- Protein- 3.6 g