The calendar says it’s autumn. The autumn brings to us a beautiful pumpkin. It has so many options how to prepare this healthy vegetable. With this vegetable is simple, people or like or do not like it. But before you say “No” to pumpkin, please read about its health benefits. You will be surprised. You will be surprised how is tasty this chocolate, chia, pumpkin combinations. These are no-bake chocolate chia-pumpkin cookies.
One more no bake recipe No-Bake, Gluten-Free, Low-Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake
The recipe is Paleo, low-carb, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and nut-free. Suitable for vegan, vegetarian, and diabetic nutrition. This is one perfect, easy clean eating recipe.
Chocolate Chia Pumpkin Cookies – Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 15 minutes
- Passive time – 30 minutes
Yields – 16 cookies
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup grated dark chocolate or chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp coconut whey protein or coconut milk powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil (room temp)
Instruction how to make No-Bake Chocolate Chia-Pumpkin Cookies
- In a food processor give the pumpkin puree, coconut protein and pumpkin pie spice a few pulses (4-5 quick pulses max).
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl and with a spatula, stir in chocolate chips, chia seeds, and coconut oil to combine all ingredients well.
- You can taste the mixture at this point and adjust spices and sweetness to your liking. If you want you can add few drops of liquid Stevia or maple syrup
- Line a baking pan or plate with parchment paper
- Divide dough into 16 balls and place them on the paper
- Press each ball with a fork
- And leave to tighten
Nutritional Information (amount per cookie)
- Calories – 52
- Total Fat – 4 g ( Saturated 3 g, Monounsaturated o g, Polyunsaturated 1g, Trans 0g )
- Total Carbs – 2 g (Fiber 1, Sugar 1 g)
- Protein – 2 g