I adore the fresh smell of quince. Except for those aromatherapy value, they are pretty healthy fruit. So I came up with the idea to make quince cake.
Quince cake – Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Cooking time – 30 minutes
Yields – 30 pieces
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil (melted)
- 20 tablespoons almond flour
- 5 full spoons of ground nuts
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup quince (grated)
- 5 tablespoon of butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon Swerve sweetener
Instructions how to make quince cake
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Mix eggs, flour, Swerve, coconut oil, baking powder, and baking soda
- Slowly pour coconut milk and stir in order to make everything equal.
- At the end add grated quince
- Combine all and let it stand while the oven warms up.
- Pour the mixture into the lined cake pan
- Reduce heat to 350 F when you place a baking pan
- Bake about 30 minutes (check with toothpick)
- Take out from the oven
- Still hot cake, covered with icing mixture
- Allow it to cool down and then switch it along with the paper on the cutting board.
- Cut and serve.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 72
- Total Fat – 6 g
- Total Carbs – 3 g (Fiber 1 g )
- Protein – 2 g
- Cholesterol – 19 mg