This is the most decadent gluten-free, low-carb, keto pumpkin cheesecake recipe ever. One delicious no bake recipe.
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake -Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
Yields – 12 servings
- 1 1/2 cups raw almonds OR cashews
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon granulated erythritol
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup of pure pumpkin puree
- pure vanilla extract (to taste)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped (Measure out 1 cup of cream, then whip it and use that)
- 0.3 cup Granular Erythritol Sweetener
- pinch of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
Instructions on how to make No Bake Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Combine nuts and sweetener in a food processor and process until the nuts are ground pretty fine.
- Add the coconut oil only 1 tbsp at a time and pulse until a kind of dough ball is formed.
- Press almond mixture into a bottom of 9 inch pie plate.
- Set aside in the fridge.
- Using a handmixer, mix all ingredients except for whipped cream until mixture is smooth.
- Gently mix in the whipped cream.
Spread the pumpkin mixture into the pie plate and let set in the fridge for a few hours.
Optional: Garnish with melted chocolate
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 290
- Total Fat – 28 g
- Total Carbs – 7 g (Fiber 3 g)
- Protein – 6 g
- Cholesterol 48 mg