These biscuits goes well with your favorite coffee. That combination can be a very delicious breakfast. These Chocolate walnuts biscuits are so crispy and tasty. But also they are low carb and gluten free, no added sugar. You will need just few thing and your biscuits are ready.
Chocolate walnuts biscuits – Recipe
- 10 oz minced walnuts ( or any other kind of nuts)
- 2 eggs
- 1 spoon of vanilla flavor
- Stevia powder
- 1 tsp of cocoa powder
- 2.5 oz chocolate with minimum 70% cocoa
Instruction how to make chocolate walnuts biscuits
- Mix the eggs with the aroma of vanilla and stevia
- Finally, add ground nuts and cocoa if desired.
- Make balls and flatten them with their palms to be like biscuits.
- Sort them on baking paper and bake at 150 degrees about 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate on steam.
- Allow cooling slightly
- Connect two biscuits with chocolate
Nutritional Information ( total)
- Calories – 3277
- Protein – 63g
- Carbs – 61 g ( Fiber 20 g, Sugar 7 g)
- Fat – 208 g