Cupcakes are really practical when you have guests with kids. Kids will take with them without a stopping a game. So if you are on diet, these keto cupcakes will be ideal. Nobody would know that they are your diets product.
Keto Cupcakes Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Cooking time – 20 minutes
Yields – 12 cupcakes
- 6 organic eggs
- 1/2 cup whey protein
- 2 oz butter ( melted)
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon psyllium powder or husk
- 2 oz dark chocolate
Instruction how to make these amazing keto cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 325 F ( 160 C)
- Separate eggs yolk from whites in two different bowls
- With an electric mixer whisk egg whites, to form a foam
- In a bowl with yolks add whey protein, butter, baking powder and psyllium powder. Mix it well with fork or spoon.
- When the mixture becomes unite, pour it into the whites.
- Add 1 oz grated chocolate and mix with spoon.
- Pour the bran mixture into silicone muffin molds and bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes
- Take out from the oven and sprinkle with 1 oz grated chocolate
- Put it back in oven and bake for another 10 minutes
- Keeping a careful eye on the cupcakes to check when they are ready. They will have a golden brown color
- In the meantime, make the topping if you want.
- The topping could be just heavy cream with melted chocolate.
- And they will look amazing.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 85
- Protein – 5 g
- Carbs – 1.16 g ( Fiber 0.9g, Sugar 0.23 g)
- Fat – 6 g