You need urgent easy sweet snacks. But you do not want to spend the hours in the kitchen. Then, you might be interested in these coconut cookies. They are similar to what is called “coconut macaroons”, but they are much simpler, quicker to prepare, and adapted to low-carb and gluten-free nutrition. The important fact is that they require maximum ten minutes of work before being baked. They are so crispy outside and soft inside. You just need one bowl and baking dish. All the ingredients most of you probably always have in the house.
One more recipe Keto Mocha – Espresso Macarons
Low Carb Coconut Cookies -recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Hands-on – 5-10 minutes
- Cooking time – 20 minutes
Yields – 12 cookies
- 2 eggs whites
- 4 teaspoon Stevia powdered ( powdered sweetener)
- 12 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (grated)
Instruction how to make coconut cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C).
- Take a bowl, mix eggs whites with a spoon, adding gradually Stevia, coconut oil, grated lemon zest, and coconut.
- Check the consistency: you should be able to form balls from the dough, but it should remain very sticky and moist.
- Form small balls (medium apricot size) with moist hands
- Put on baking paper or greased baking tray
- Bake in a heated oven for about 20 minutes ( until slightly golden)
- They keep for several days if covered with plastic film.
Nutritional Information (amount per 1 cookie)
- Calories – 55 kcal
- Protein – 0.83 g
- Carbs – 0.53 g
- Fat – 5.4 g
- Weight Watchers – 1 Points Plus