You will forget about the classic recipe when you try these pancakes. Low Carb Pancakes with only 2 ingredients and without flour and sugar. Sounds amazing!
You have no idea what to eat, not to burden the body with pastry? Or do you want a speedy treat, for which you do not need a lot of money? This recipe is the ideal for you – pancakes of just two ingredients, which you almost always have in the refrigerator. Thin, soft and delicious! But they are also and healthy. How? They are gluten-free, sugar-free, without starch and grain. You will get about 8 large pancakes.
Low Carb Pancakes Recipe – Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Cooking time no more than 20 minutes
Yields – 8 pancakes / 4 servings
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- butter or vegetable oil for frying
- If desired, add cinnamon, cocoa …
Instructions how to make this amazing, low carb pancakes
- Mix eggs and cream cheese in the blender. If you do not have a blender, then mix with a mixer. Make sure to mix well until the mixture becomes completely smooth. Let the mixture stand for one or two minutes.
- Bake pancakes in butter or vegetable oil ( your choice)
- Pour a little mixture into the pan (about 2 tablespoons or half a ladle). It is easily poured and “broader”.
- Bake (fry)them until they get brown.
- Serve with topping of your choice
Nutritional information ( amount per serving)
- Calories – 226 g
- Protein – 8.5 g
- Carbs – 2 g
- You can make them in two options – sweet and salty. It depends on the type of oil and cream cheese.