These spicy ginger donuts are baked in a donuts tray. They are low-carb, grain-free, dairy-free, as well as gluten-free. Made from coconut flour they are a healthier alternative.
Ginger Donuts – Low-Carb Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Cooking time – 35 minutes
Yields – 6 donuts
- 5 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 2 tbsp ginger
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/2 cup Coconut oil
- 3 oz dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon Stevia powder
- 2 tablespoons butter, unsalted melted
- 1/2 tablespoons ginger
- 2 tablespoons Stevia
We give you one suggestion for topping. But you can cover them with your favorite topping.
Instructions how to make Ginger Donuts
- Preheat the oven to 400 F degrees.
- Mix the coconut flour, stevia, baking powder, and salt together.
- Add the eggs, coconut milk, coconut oil, vanilla, and ginger. Blend until there are no lumps (you may find it easier if you use a blender).
- Fill the donuts tin to 2/3 full of the donut batter. Bake for 35 minutes until firm.
- Meanwhile, melt the dark chocolate and mixed it with ginger and Stevia
- Cover donuts with topping
- Eat and enjoy!
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 280 kcal
- Protein – 8 g
- Total Carbs – 5.5 g ( Fiber 3 g)
- Fat – 25 g