I’m a big fan of coconut flour. At first of all, it is not expensive, has a great flavor, it is gluten-free and it is perfect for low-carb desserts and snacks. Coconut flakes mixed with chocolate chips, give you a perfect, instant, and healthy dessert. These keto chocolate chips cookies with coconut flour have a soft texture, a little bit crunchy outside. They are gluten-free, low-carb, low-calorie, grain-free and it can be and dairy-free ( instead of butter you can use a coconut oil).
Keto Chocolate chips cookies with coconut flour – Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Cooking time – 10-15 minutes
Yields – 16 cookies /8 servings
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 2 tablespoon Stevia powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 3 1/2 tablespoons of butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Pinch of salt
Instructions how to make Keto Chocolate chips cookies
- Heat the oven to 400 F.
- Whisk the eggs with Stevia and pinch of salt
- Add coconut flour, baking powder, melted butter, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips
- Mix until you get a solid, uniform mixture.
- Make cookies and place them on a baking pan lined with baking paper
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until the cookies start to get gold color.
Nutritional Information (amount per cookie)
- Calories – 63
- Total Fat – 5 g
- Total Carbs – 3 g
- Protein – 2 g