This is an easy keto hot pockets recipe. You can make a bunch ahead of time and reheat them while getting ready in the morning. Best part is that you would never know it was not bread! Perfect hot keto pockets for perfect morning.
Keto Morning Hot Pockets – Recipe
The way of preparations – easy
- Prep Time – 10 minutes
- Cook Time – 20 minutes
Yields – servings 2
- 3/4 cup Mozzarella (shredded)
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs large
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter or ghee
- 3 slices bacon (cooked)
Instructions on how to make Keto Hot Pockets
- Preheat the oven on 400 F
- Melt the mozzarella cheese
- Stir in almond flour.
- Stir until well-combined. Roll the dough out between 2 sheets of parchment paper.
- Scramble the eggs in butter and lay them with bacon slices along the center of the dough.
- Fold over and seal the dough. Add some holes on the dough surface using a fork. This helps release the steam while baking.
- Bake at 400°F for about 20 minutes or until it turns golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Remove from oven serve and enjoy!
- Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 455 kcal
- Total Fat – 38 g
- Net carbs – 3 g
- Protein – 25 g