Delicious and simple, this easy tuna salad recipe using savoy cabbage, olives, and tuna. Tuna is another inexpensive, yet nutrient-packed ingredient. It is an excellent source of high-quality protein, healthy omega-3 fatty acids, and many of the important vitamins and nutrients (such as selenium, phosphorous, iron, magnesium, potassium, vitamin B 12, niacin, vitamin B 6, and riboflavin) that keep us healthy and functioning at our best.
This cabbage salad with tuna is Paleo, low-carb, high-protein, dairy and gluten free, and low-calorie.
Tuna salad with cabbage – recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
- Total time – 8 minutes
Yields – 2 servings
- 1/2 savoy cabbage medium sized
- 150 grams tuna
- 3 tablespoons green olives
- 3 tablespoons parsley
- olive oil ( to taste)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt (to taste)
Instructions how to make tuna salad with cabbage
- Chop the cabbage, green olives, and parsley.
- Mix the cabbage in a large bowl, drizzle with olive oil. Add a small amount of salt and pepper if you like.
- Add green olives, parsley, and a little olive oil.
- Stir the mixture with a fork.
- If necessary, add more olive oil and fresh lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the tuna to the bowl with the cabbage, mix well.
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 151
- Total Fat – 9 g
- Total Carbs – 2 g (Fiber 1 g )
- Protein – 15 g
- Cholesterol – 33 mg