Unexpected guests are always welcome, of course. In that situation, my mini sandwiches have a big role. They are ready in 30 minutes, and they are a perfect keto sandwich appetizer. With them, I buy a time to prepare a lunch/dinner. The recipe is Low-calorie, Paleo, Low Carb, Keto, Gluten-free, Grain-free, and Sugar-free. So as you see, they are indeed suitable for any kind of nutrition.
Party Appetizer Keto Sandwich – Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep Time – 5 minutes
- Cook Time – 26 minutes
- Total Time – 31 minutes
Yields – Servings 12
- 4 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
Instructions how to make a Party Keto Sandwich Appetizer
- Preheat the oven to 430 F (220 C).
- With electric mixer beat the eggs
- Add all ingredients
- Mix together
- Pour equally into 12 silicone muffin molds
- Sprinkle the extra sesame seeds or cumin over each bun if you wish
- Place in the oven.
- Bake for 26 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and let completely cool before cutting.
- Cut them in a half
- Fill them with filling of your choice
- Serve and enjoy
I always have bacon and cheese in the fridge. And they are good in that way.
- These keto buns are taste even better the next day! Once cooled, just add them in a ziplock and put them in the fridge for later use. If you want to freeze them, just make sure you slice the bun first and then you can freeze it.
Nutritional Information (amount per 1 buns)
- Calories – 73
- Protein – 2.4 g
- Net Carbs – 1g
- Fat – 6.5 g
If you use a bacon and cheese as a filling, then you need about 6 – 12 slices of bacon and 2 – 3 tablespoon cream cheese.