A no bake double mocha coffee mousse is a brilliant pud for dinner parties. Two layers of white and dark, chilled to perfection! This recipe is really easy to make and is perfect for a special occasion. It takes a little while to set, but that’s ideal if you’re expecting friends round, as it means you can get on with something else while it sits in the fridge. For a no-fuss, a flourless dessert that goes great with fresh/dry fruit or simply on its own, this is the one for you.
No Bake Double Mocha Coffee Mousse – Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Total time – 25 minutes
Yields – 4 cups (1 cup/serving)
- 1 oz. Dark Chocolate
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup brewed coffee (cooled)
- 4 oz. cream cheese (unsalted)
- 2 tablespoons Stevia
- pinch of salt
Instructions how to make no bake Double Mocha Coffee Mousse
- In one bowl, whip 1/4 cup heavy cream and previously brewed and cooled coffee
- Melt the chocolate on very low heat in a pan
- In a second bowl, beat the cream cheese and Stevia powder
Connect those two mixtures in one bowl.
- Then, add the melted chocolate, and a pinch of salt. Beat well.
- In another bowl, beat the remaining ¾ cup of heavy cream until whipped.
- Into 4 cups or serving bowls, layer chocolate, cream, chocolate, cream and top with chocolate chips and/or chocolate shavings/to taste.
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 437
- Protein – 5 g
- Total Carbs – 3 g (Fiber 1 g)
- Fat – 45 g