This is one dreamy combination of chocolate, heavy cream and chia seeds. You will be breathless after eating. The creamy texture melts in the mouth. This chia seed pudding is low-carb, gluten-free, vegetarian, and very nutritious.
Creamy Chia Seed Pudding – Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Total time – 30 minutes
Yields – 4 servings
- 3 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk ( or coconut milk, water)
- 2 tablespoons Stevia powder ( or to taste)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon heavy whipped cream
- 1 oz sugar-free dark chocolate
- 4 tablespoons of almonds (chopped)
Instructions how to make Creamy Chia Seed Pudding
- Soak the chia seeds in almond milk
- Set aside, or put in the fridge for 10 minutes
- Meanwhile, melt dark chocolate
- In one bowl, put heavy cream, melted dark chocolate, and Stevia.
- Mix with a mixer or blender, until completely smooth and creamy.
- Take a glass and serve
- You can mix everything or you can make layers.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 222
- Protein – 8 g
- Carbs – 10 g ( Fiber 7 g)
- Fat – 18 g
- Weight Watchers 6 Points Plus