Imagine protein cookies that are the healthy and easy. Just ten minutes it takes to prepare these delicious keto triangles because they are not baked. They do not contain any sugar, no gluten, and no dairy products. They’re soft and juicy. They can stand at the room temperature a long time. You can also freeze them. The recipe is Paleo, low-carb, gluten-free, sugar-free, dairy-free, grain-free, and vegetarian.
Keto Triangles – Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 10 minutes
- Total time – 2 hours
Yields – 30 cookies
- 2 cups almonds (chopped)
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup whey protein
- 1 tablespoons of Stevia or sweetener to taste
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon almond or coconut milk
Instructions how to make these Keto Triangles
- Prepare triangle silicon molds
- In case that you do not have silicone molds, then line the regular mold with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine almonds, protein powder, sweetener, and cinnamon.
- On low heat on the stove heat the butter.
- Melted butter pour into the dry ingredients and stir well.
- At the end, add milk and stir well.
- Pour batter into the prepared mold.
- Put in the fridge to tighten.
- Then cut triangles.
- Serve and enjoy
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
- Calories – 191
- Proteins – 9 g
- Total Carbs – 11 g (Fiber 7 g)
- Fat – 14 g