Sugar-Free Lemon Cheesecake Mousse is an easy, light, low-carb dessert. You only need 6 ingredients to make. These dessert comes out looking like a million bucks and tastes like it too.
Sugar-Free Lemon Cheesecake Mousse Recipe
Way of preparation – easy
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Total time: 10 minutes
Yields – 5 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup lemon juice ( squeezed)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons stevia glycerite
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Instruction how to make Sugar-Free Lemon Cheesecake Mousse
- Put cream cheese and lemon juice into a bowl and blend about 3-5 minutes on max speed. It’ll produce a smooth texture.
- Add heavy cream and the rest of the ingredients and blend until whipped.
- Taste and adjust sweetener if needed.
- Pour into serving glasses.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Serves: 5 – Serving Size:1/2 cup
- Calories – 328 kcal
- Total Fat – 34 g
- Total Carbs – 4 g
- Protein – 4 g
- Cholesterol- 116 mg