This is an easy low carb recipe for marinara or pizza sauce! This easy Keto Marinara Sauce is low-carb and gluten-free.
So if you really want nice and healthy marinara sauce, it is easier to create your own. Then you really know what you put in the sauce. Therefore you should know that this is no cook marinara sauce! This is very simple sauce recipe. It is perfect to freeze in individual sized portions.
Easy Keto Marinara Sauce Recipe
The way of preparation – easy
- Prep time – 5 minutes
Yields – 4 cups
- 28 oz can San Marzano Tomatoes (no sugar added)
- ¼ Tsp black pepper
- ½ Tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp onion and garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar salt or to taste
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried basil
Instructions how to make easy keto Marinara sauce
- Puree the tomatoes in a small blender or magic bullet.
- Blend it until you get the consistency of soup.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Taste and adjust salt if necessary.
Nutritional Information (amount per serving)
Serving size: ½ cup
- Calories – 84,
- Total fat – 7 g,
- Net carbs – 3 g,
- Protein – 1 g.